Because everyone who suffers from eczema is different, there isn’t one common reason you can point to, for eczema flare-ups. The reactions are highly individualistic and can come from an array of issues. Here are 5 common triggers that can lead to an eczema rash.
1. Stress. Though the reasons aren’t entirely clear, stress on eczema-prone humans can often cause a flare-up of the rash. Stress-related flare-ups can result from personal feelings, but also from natural hormone fluctuations that change the cortisol levels in the human body.
2. Climate conditions. Dry or humid air can exacerbate eczema in people who have the condition. In summer the air may be too humid, and in winter, too dry. It’s not just the natural climate that can cause rashes. If your home is too humid or too dry, or if you take a long shower, for example, eczema can flare-up as a result.
3. Soaps, dyes, and smoke can all trigger eczema to form a rash. Why? These are all irritants that impact the culture of your skin. If you’re eczema prone, irritants, such as these, can easily make it worse.
4. Infections of all kinds impact your skin. Skin infections like herpes, staph, and molluscum can all produce eczema rashes.
5. Dry skin is the most common trigger for an eczema rash. Since eczema rashes get worse under dry skin conditions, it becomes a feedback loop that can be annoying and painful for those with this condition.
While these aren’t the only triggers for eczema, these are the 5 common triggers that you’ll see create an eczema rash. Luckily, there are ways to take care of your rash as developed by ASCIA.
Fortunately, Hope’s Relief have formulated some outstanding, clinically proven products made from natural ingredients which quickly and effectively relieve the eczema and other dry skin condition symptoms.
If you have any further questions about eczema and its potential causes, please contact us today and we’d be happy to discuss the issue with you further!