Nutritional scalp psoriasis shampoo treatment
Do you have an itchy flaky scalp?
Rated ★★★★★ on www.beautyheaven.com.au, Australia’s most extensive beauty product review database
Hope’s Relief Scalp Psoriasis Shampoo gently cleanses, soothes and hydrates dry flaky scalps, providing effective, complete care to the scalp with scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flake actives.
Our scalp care range is ideal for scalps prone to scalp eczema and scalp psoriasis. It targets itchy flaky scalps at the source. Hope’s Relief Shampoo:
- is free from petrochemicals, colorings, perfumes
- it has no coal tar! Many scalp care products rely on this ingredient, but did you know that coal tar can’t be used on broken skin and is not recommended to be used during pregnancy?
- is great for frequent use to maintain the scalp
- is also ideal for people with healthy scalps that prefer a non-irritant shampoo
Hope’s Relief Scalp Psoriasis Shampoo is ideal for babies, children and adults. For optimal results, use with Hope’s Relief Conditioner.
How does Hope’s Relief Scalp Psoriasis Shampoo and Conditioner work?
They target dry flaky scalps. To get results, you really need to use a formula that targets and nourishes itchy flaky scalps while still cleansing your hair. Our three-stages provide scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flake actives. Scalp skin functions just like the rest of skin; so no matter what the cause it’s important to provide effective, complete care to the scalp.
This is what a dry, flaky and unhealthy scalp can look like. When the scalp environment has an imbalance of sweat and oil secretions, itching and flaking occurs. Often there are also micro-organisms—bacteria or fungus—involved with these imbalances, causing even more rapid shedding of skin flakes.
Our scalp care assists your scalp barrier, alleviating the itch and flakes.
1. Soothe dryness and eliminate related itch at the source, your scalp.
2. Targets your scalp’s barrier with soothing moisturising ingredients that deeply penetrate your dermal layers.
3. Strengthens your scalp’s natural resistance to help your scalp barrier.
How to use
Our scalp care range is gentle enough to use every day.
- Wet hair and massage shampoo gently into your scalp. It works up a lower-foaming lather as we keep it free of the synthetic foaming agent used in commercial shampoos.
- Leave on for two to three minutes.
- Rinse well, and repeat if desired.
We post within a day of receiving the order anywhere in Australia using Australia Post. You can find out more about large parcel and international delivery here.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.