Eczema and dry, itchy skin can be an agitating, ongoing struggle for babies through to adults alike. There’s precious little more frustrating than the constant ‘itch-scratch’ cycle or seeing your little one suffering with the pain and discomfort of eczema and raw, dry skin.
Knowing that different skins and symptoms respond to different formulas, consistencies and delivery methods, we went about developing three new products for dry, itchy skin. One of these is the Gel-Lotion, an all-natural hybrid that offers the instant cooling, soothing action of a gel and the protective barrier and moisture of a lotion. This means that while relieving the itch and inflammation, the Gel-Lotion also stops irritants from entering the skin and deeply hydrates to repair the skin.
We gave a group of volunteer participants our Gel-Lotion to use daily for two weeks and then complete a survey online. The group gave the Gel-Lotion a big thumbs up, particularly for making their skin feel more hydrated, soothing itchiness and easing their skin conditions.
The overwhelming majority of participants (95.8%) said they would recommend Hope’s Relief Gel-Lotion and were satisfied with the results they experienced (91.7%).
Here’s a snapshot of what the participants said about Hope’s Relief Gel-Lotion:
- BEFORE USE: “I had dry skin on the back of my hands, and it was quite itchy.” AFTER USE: “The gel lotion soothed the itching almost immediately, and I have seen my skin improve every day.”
- BEFORE USE: “Very scaly and hard bits, I just wanted to scratch the skin off”. AFTER USE: “Very soft and smooth. I’m really happy”
- BEFORE USE: “Itchy dry skin, bumpy & irritated”. AFTER USE: “Looked smoother. Not so dry & didn’t looked cracked”
- “I have the confidence to wear short sleeves now”
- “Very relieved, with no itching what so ever, left my skin so soft also.”
- “My skin was dry, flakey and itchy. It actually relived the itch and over time less dry and flakiness went away”
- “I had itchy skin prior to the trial and it improved within a day. Very surprised and happy with the results.”
- “The product was smooth and absorbent, didn’t leave residue”
- “My skin was very bad, I had a flare up and it took a few days for it to work but it helped heaps”
Hope’s Relief Gel-Lotion has been formulated using 7 natural active ingredients – Aloe Vera, Sea Buckthorn, Calendula, Marshmallow Root, Vitamin B5, Glycerin and Chamomile. No nasties such as steroids, artificial fragrance, SLS, parabens, paraffins, lanolin, alcohol or petrochemicals.
Hope’s Relief Gel-Lotion retails for $19.95 and can be purchased directly from www.hopesrelief.com.au or from numerous pharmacies across Australia (find your nearest here).